Bare, Bold, and Beautiful!!!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all blessed and highly favored today! Lately...I've been more natural..with my hair, with my skin, I've even cut down on make up. I've just been bare, not in a bad or boring way though. There are days where I like to do it up with make up or even do my hair extra fancy, but lately..I've just been more content with being bare and natural with my image and nature. It's been the same with my new faith in God while living out this season through Jesus Christ. Let's talk about being Bare Bold & Beautiful for God.

Bare- (of a person or part of the body) not clothed or covered...

About 2 weeks ago, I was given comfort from God through the Holy Spirit, and ever since then, I've felt more alive, stronger, and I've been waking up with just joy in the morning. (Usually, I'm not a morning person) I've been looking in the mirror and enjoying the person looking back at me. My own reflection. I've been giving God the glory and I've been pushing to seek Him. Some days, I push harder and sometimes laziness or other distractions try to keep me from seeking Him, yes, even when you have joy and it's a new season, you still have to fight. I've gotten bare before God, He can strip me of my worldly possessions, He truly knows every detail of my heart and every word that leaves my mouth and He can just have it all. I've gotten bare before God. Lately in church, we've been learning about trusting God and how important applying the Word to your lifestyle is. At first, honestly, I took it too lightly, I didn't think too much of it and I didn't read as much as I should have been especially when I started to go through. Now, from time to time, when I hold my Bible or search things on my Bible app, I praise God because there are people out here who want the Word of God but don't have access. I just thank God that I'm able to have it and to share it with others. I've gotten bare before God. Sometimes I would get confused or even question God as into why I felt as though I wasn't moving forward. I was pushing my way to church and praising and praying my hardest in the church. Then, it was as if a light bulb lit up over my head, it's about how personal you get with God on your own time. Are we praising, praying, and fasting as hard as we can when we are behind our own closed doors? It's about the relationship you have with God through the Holy Spirit. Once you're in it's presence, you can't help but to give God praise. We often ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the intentions of other people to us so we know what we are dealing with, while in all actuality, we should want God to reveal us to our own selves. Often times we point out all the wrongs in others while not even being aware of the wrong in ourselves. (Matthew 7:3-5 NLT: And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own? How can you think of saying to your friend, 'Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,'when you can't see past the log in your own eye? Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; they you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye..) I've gotten bare before God, knowing that it's about that one on one relationship with Him makes the difference. A relationship where it's not for show, it's for a closer time with Him. I've gotten bare before God...

Bold - (of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident & courageous.

Now as believers, sometimes our heads can get pumped up as if we are the ones who made the heavens and the earth. It's true & I've caught myself from saying certain things lately as well. For instance, my husband and I go evangelizing with the people from our church so that we can reach others on the street. When I first started out and even slightly sometimes I would say "I prayed for this person or I healed this person" When really, we should say, the Holy Ghost did this, God moved through this. God gets all the praise and glory! As believers, we can love God and Jesus Christ so much that we might have formed a nasty habit of being really aggressive when we cross paths with an unbeliever. We want to SHARE the Gospel in LOVE, not SHOVE the Gospel with HATE. Being bold for Christ can come naturally because when we obey the Word of God, we know that we are to share things in love. And yes, often times tough love is needed and sometimes people's toes need to get stepped on with the truth. We aren't suppose to go up to an unbeliever and make it seem like we are better than them because we aren't here to say who's done better than who. We as believers we once lost as well. We are here to defend the Word and tell the truth to unbelievers without making it seem as if we hate them for not believing. We can't mix pride and territorial issues in when we are sharing the Gospel. Becoming bold and confident in Christ is life changing. I used to claim to be shy and acted timid when I had to interact with others or the Holy Spirit lead me to pray or talk to someone. Nowadays, I am bold for Christ, I want people to know about His unconditional love for us and how He wiped our slates clean. People's lives are on the line and you never know when the Holy Spirit is gonna have you move and most of the time, it's uncomfortable but it's needed.

Beautiful - pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically, of a very high standard; excellent.

As I have said earlier, I've been more natural in my image and in my nature, I have come to love my humble nature and I embrace the skin I'm in. I give God the glory for the way I look and for the peace over my mind. With these past 2 weeks, I've been feeling beautiful inside and out, the joy is wrapped around me so tight that I can't help but to smile every chance I get. When I'm heavy, I leave it at the door and tap into the spirit and I instantly feel lighter and joyful, I feel beautiful. When I wake up in the morning I feel beautiful and thankful because God has given me another day of life. We never know what the day may bring, but it changes the atmosphere when we are grateful for the little things that God has blessed us with. It's not always about a new house or car, it's about having another day of life and having the choice to either do the work of the Lord or fall behind. Even when I'm exhausted, I still push my way to church, if there's a day when I don't feel the best, I know I have to praise even harder. I still can't wrap my mind around  how beautiful His unconditional love for us is. That in itself makes me love Him so much more, He gave up His only Son to die for our sins. Glory to God. There's true beauty in that love. I hope you all have a beautiful, purpose filled week and as always: Stay Blessed & Encouraged:)

Comments

  1. The holy ghost lead me to your website this morning. This particular post is exactly what i needed to hear/read. My spirit picked up on somethings as i was reading this and it got my mind to refocus on whats important and not what the enemy is trying to tell me. thank you sis! keep on doing god's work
    -nyoke settles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory to God!!! The enemy is a liar!!!

      Delete
    2. Refreshing!This was good... hope you are preparing a manuscript, this type of stuff is needed on the mainstream market!

      Delete

Post a Comment