God’s Grace Is Delicate, Are You Abusing It? Pt.2

Hello everyone, I pray that all is well and for those who’ve gotten a lot of snow, stay safe and warm out there!! Let’s just jump right into part 2...

God’s Grace is very delicate and when you abuse it long enough, sooner or later, He will ALLOW certain things to happen to you. Do you ever wonder how many people constantly ask God to open a door for them, produce a miracle, heal them, or pay a bill? Truth is, of course God can do all of these things and more for He is the true & living God and He will bless us with more than what we ask for. But what happens to the people who get what they want, and then go right back to abusing God’s grace. It’s as if, in the Body of Christ, once we achieve or get the blessings we ask for, we get too comfortable and stop fighting. We begin to beg God for any and everything without putting in work. The good Lord is no genie and although blessings do come through suffering, we can’t keep expecting God to pour out blessings into us if we can’t even find the fault in ourselves, get it fixed, and pour into others. 

For myself personally, I didn’t grasp the importance of God’s grace until I went through some things. I had to learn things the hard way which in fact was my OWN fault. You see, God is ALWAYS talking to His people through a still voice, everyday confirmations and so much more, we just have to be in a place of receiving and listening. I know that there has been too many times that I’ve told God I wouldn’t get angry about something small or hold a grudge then I would turn around and play the victim when something happens to me. Now who’s the fool?! Catching my drift yet? We set our OWN selves up by refusing to hear the voice of God when it’s plain and simple, then we are harsh towards Him by abusing His grace. Yes, the enemy is also active in trying to tear down the things we love, most of the time, we aren’t blind to the enemy’s patterns or traps, we just ignore them because half of the time they force us to see the problems within ourselves. We can’t fight off the enemy with open doors and cracks to make it worse. It’s all about choices and in the Body of Christ, there are so many people who SEE, HEAR, AND KNOW BETTER and yet, they either let the enemy have it’s way with their lives or they turn away from what God is clearly screaming out to them. It’s time to break the silence and find your release. God’s Grace is here to cover and keep you when you have days of stumbling. Once you’ve been in the Lord, praying, fasting, operating in the five fold, blessing others & interceding for others, the Lord will expect you to know right from wrong, and if you still do something that isn’t right in the eyes of God, conviction will weigh down on you heavy IF YOU TRULY LOVE THE LORD! Half the time, some people are so caught up in themselves that they get to the point where doing wrong doesn’t even phase them! DON’T LET THAT BE YOU!!! But for those of you (including myself) who have experienced conviction, know that the Lord is close to those with a repentant heart!

Repent, Refocus, Come Back Stronger!

Repentance isn’t just a one way ticket of getting off the hook of doing something wrong then going back and doing it all over again. Repentance is when you have seen the wrong you have done and you go into your quiet place with God and confess the things you have done and ask for forgiveness WHOLEHEARTEDLY! It’s up to God what happens during this time. In my experience, there’s been times where I had to go through self deliverance, deliverance, and laying on the ground prostrate before God in a vulnerable submissive state. I rather be open in freedom than hiding, tormented in fear of the enemy and people. The only fear that is good is the fear of God! Fearing God brings on insight on what really matters. (See Proverbs 1:7 NLT) Personally when conviction & repentance is taking place the fear of the Lord would be on me heavy because (just being honest) I’m terrified of what God can do. He can literally take away anything He’s given me or withhold things from me if He saw that I wasn’t ready to receive them. My problem was that I only feared Him like this when I had conviction but really we all should have a fear of God on the daily basis just as we should be repenting on the daily basis. 

It’s time to refocus in this new season. A lot of us have smartphones whether they are iPhones or androids. We also have cars and clothes and electronics that we love. What happens when one of these item fall, get torn, or break?! Instant shock of worry, instant fear of a screen being cracked or a window being broken...why don’t we feel the same way about the grace of God when it’s abused? God’s Grace is Delicate, now handle it with care!


I pray that is has blessed you all! I love & appreciate you guys and God gets all the glory for every step I take & every move I make. As always: Stay Blessed & Encouraged:)

Comments