There's A Newness In The Atmosphere

Good day to you all, I hope that you are all having a blessed week so far! Today, I am going to get vulnerable with you all again. Sunday afternoon was an eye opener and mind refresher for me. My husband and I go to church in the afternoon so before that, we had a really relaxing day and we had some sudden blessings come our way before church. All the while, my mind was at peace during the day, I felt different and I really couldn't put my finger on why or how I felt different, I just did. So fast forwarding to when we were on our way to church, we had some gospel music playing and I was just praying for a huge move of God to take place. I had a big expectation to see or experience something big and I can honestly say that I got my heart's desire that Sunday. I shouted and praised, not worrying about anything and giving God everything, I just had to give Him all the glory, I just couldn't sit still, He's done too much for me. We were told that it was a New Season, and this was music to my ears, I was so excited. When I heard this, it was as if time was standing still and I was just wrapped up in God's love for the people. There was total peace over my mind, I was just so full of joy that I had to let it out in tears. That day taught me something: keep on holding onto God no matter what. Whatever it is that you are going through, it's already taken care of, you just have to keep holding on.
The next day, we were blessed again and it was an overflow of a blessing, and again, I just felt peace over my mind. Nothing could take my joy. I wasn't in a rush or a hurry to get from one place to another and that's rare because sometimes I tend to be in a hurry. After we were blessed, my husband and I came home and the house felt brand new to me. It was as if we had walked into a different house, it just felt so new. We relaxed for awhile and afterwards took a drive out to church and the drive in itself was just relaxing, nobody was rushing, it felt good outside, and the sky looked more beautiful than ever. There's a newness in the atmosphere and I've gotten a hold of it. What used to bother me no longer phases me. I walk over the things I used to trip on. It's only been 3 days now since I've been experiencing this newness in myself and all around me. A new season...I feel stronger & bold for Christ, the things I used to complain about, I don't even have to open my mouth about because I have finally put my full trust into God. I think about how grateful I am for everything that is happening in this season.
I just wanted to share this with you all because when you feel like a brand new person, you know there's been a change of heart and it's beautiful. It's breathtaking, it makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Keep on holding on. The battle is already won, we have the victory in the name of Jesus Christ. We are victorious! We are champions! We are believers and as believers the signs, wonders, and miracles will follow us! We have the power! It's time to walk in it, the peace of mind is right around the corner, I'm a living testimony, the strength is right around the corner, the forgiving heart is there for the taking, the ability to love and praise for others is right there. There's a newness in the atmosphere, it's a new hunger for God and the Kingdom! A new mindset! New strength and courage! A new level! Silly attacks can't hit us as hard as they used to, we can fight back hard knowing the battle is already won, keep on holding on.
I don't get drained by others anymore when they talk about going through, the prayers are stronger and we help when we are able. I don't feel like I'm burnt out for people anymore, sure long hours make you tired but I don't feel burnt out anymore, Praise God! No longer will I carry on dead weight from myself or others, we gotta push, it's important. It's time to start shutting toxic situations down in love, moving forward in love, and being helpful/encouraging in love. Praise God for the newness. There's a newness in the atmosphere, will you take a hold of it and walk into your new season or will you back into a corner and stubbornly keep to your old ways? It's all about choices...FIGHT AND BE A CHAMPION, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, THE CHOICE IS YOURS, FAITH CANNOT BE FORCED! Remember:
Every Champion was once a Contender who REFUSED to give up!
As Always:Stay Blessed & Encouraged:)

Comments